July 31, 2015

All About College and What Not


Hello everyone! It's been 2 [?] months since I last updated and I am really sorry for that. Schoolwork has consumed me and in the days I don't have schoolwork, I usually sleep to get back all the sleep I lost during the week. I am able to blog just because it's a holiday for us today (Thanks a bunch, St. Iggy!).

I warn you, this will be a long post because I'm going to fit in this single post all the significant events of my college life! This will be a text and photo heavy post, so be prepared.
BS Accountancy - 1A

Groupie during our field trip to Bangko Sentral!


 Probably the most exciting and scary part of going to college is knowing who your blockmates are. When I first saw the names of my blockmates, I barely knew anyone of them. There were a few familiar names, such as my high school class and batchmates, a few debaters here and there and people I saw during the AdZU CET. I was completely unaware of who was who, so I was completely nervous.

Two months after class has started, we are closer than ever! I did not expect it, actually. During OrSem, we were extremely quiet and shy. But right now, we can'r shush down during free cuts.

Ateneo Debate Union

On to org number one! If you have following me since the beginning of time (and by that I mean my Tumblr blog), you know how much I am into debate. It has been a goal of mine to get accepted in college debate, and gladly I was one of the Union's summer recruits so I got into college debate!!!

First competition as a member of the Union! It was held at the City Hall of our city, and I was invited as an adjudicator. With me are (L-R) Andre Dagoy, Kurt Recinto and Allen Sanoria.

A photo op during the OrSem!

Meet my Ateneo Debate Union family. ☺
Association of Centennial Scholars

On to my second org! (I seriously love my orgs like they are my family) I have been mentioning how much I want a scholarship for college. Luckily I got into the Centennial Scholarship program which covers 100% of my tuition and miscellaneous fees. Really blessed! Recently, all centennial scholars gathered to have our CommBuild at the start of out school year. Here are a few photos of our CommBuild:











Faber Family Forever






I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE SCHOOL LIFE WITHOUT THEM. I am at the verge of crying just typing them because I miss them so much. I love you guys, forever.

✈✈✈

That's it for my first two months in college!
Looking forward to more memories and more blogposts.
Thanks for reading! ❤

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you're doing good in college. Keep it up, future CPA! :)

    Augustin Ra | http://augustinra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete