May 19, 2015

When In Iligan: Maria Christina Falls


If you have been following me on my Twitter account (lol at my shameless plug), you know that I have recently been to Cagayan De Oro. The reason why I am blogging about this first is because this is the highlight of my whole trip! ❤

Since we live in Zamboanga, we don't have a direct plane flight to Cagayan De Oro. So what we did is we traveled by land. When we were on the way back to Zamboanga from CDO, we decided to pass by a significant place here in Mindanao, Maria Christina Falls. This falls can be a source of hydroelectric power supply. This is my first time to go to this place, and I was utterly amazed! Let the photos I took do the talking. ;-)


Before you reach the actual falls, you can pass by the a mini crocodile park. :-)



That crocodile is actually alive! They don't move much unless you give them food. :-)




After visiting the park, we already went to the falls itself!







The trip was just extremely amazing and very fulfilling!
Next blogpost is about my whole Cagayan De Oro trip!
Thanks for reading!

- Iana the Banana 

2 comments:

  1. The falls look awesome! :) I wanan go and see Ma. Cristina falls too! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does look awesome! You should see it in person. The effort of going all the way to Iligan will be worth it. :D

    ReplyDelete