November 21, 2014

11-20-14: Sweetest Sixteenth ❤

Can you see how happy I am with my bae?
During my day, everyone was like: "Uyy, sweet sixteen!" True enough, this was the sweetest birthday I had yet.  Spending my last birthday in the high school was surely memorable. Couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate it! Even if I didn't see the bubba today, he surely made an effort to make me feel special.

My sixteenth was a whirlwind of happy moments. I ended crying because of laughter a lot of times, and I credit my second family for that: Faber. They started teasing/greeting me the day before, which happens to be my classmate's birthday as well. We celebrated our birthday as one pizza party at school.

Don't get me started with the selfies we took that day.

We have our very own Pope Francis standee at school! Yay for selfies!
Clingy physics seatmates! ☺ (Aj tho lol)
On to the "birthday proper", gifts and greetings!

 
Do you see how cute this walrus is? It was given by my adorbs friend, Kay! The dreamcatcher was given by my debate partner, Kaye! Both K's I know hehe.


An anchor choker from Lae! Want something like this? Head over to their shop
Gift from my mom! She knows me too well.
Now remember how I told you that the bubba still made me feel special even if we didn't see each other? Well he made a video of singing 'Grow Old With You'. Yes. I cried.
Meet my ever supportive friends. >:(

Based from all the pictures, I'm sure you now understand why I had the best birthday ever. Thank you to everyone who made an effort to make me feel very special, I love you all guys.

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment