December 22, 2014

Faber's Last Christmas Party


The Christmas vibe is everywhere! And the best way to celebrate it is with the people I value most: my Faber Family. ❤

This party is probably the one that Faber has been looking forward to, becuse it's the first time that we celebrated it outside the campus; thus we planned for it HARDCORE. I was part of the planning committee, and I could not put into words how much we planned for this and how excited we were about the event. Admittedly, we were really stressed because there were a lot of last minute changes, but we managed to pull a great party for us. Let the pictures and a few (no) words do the talking. ☺


L-R: Moi, AJ and Bolyn


Lol typical me during selfies.

Meet our very cute moderator, Brother Carlo Lacang! Yes, he's a Jesuit. 


I honestly love this photo! This was taken during our first game, Yanks vs. Rebels. This would pass as a movie poster! Love my classmates forever!


With the bastardo who was recently eliminated from the hopia club! Congratulations, bro!

With Lae! She was the one who was able to pick my name for the exchanging of gifts, and I did not have the slightest hint. Sneaky girl.


HIGHLIGHT OF MY FREAKING CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! Typing this makes me want to cry again, really. Faber boys planned a surprise number for us, showing how they appreciate the girls for being there for them. Trust me, girls are the most supportive classmates you can get. From basketball games to yearbook photos, we got our guys' back. They sang Tenerife Sea  by Ed Sheeran, and obviously I was crying. It was just a simple gesture but it meant everything to the girls :( ❤


 L-R: Rafi & Kay (dem lovebirds), then there's me and Jermiss, the members of the hopia club.

Credits to my sister Jermiss for the photo! I look so awkward. Taken during the stressful race, where I was one of the facilitators. It was funny looking at my classmates suffer. HAHAHA!

Idk why I brought a Sharpie with me, but I took the opportunity to show my devotion to my section. Teehee. FBR 2015 ♛

Some photos of the resort! The resort had a nature vibe, it was really pretty. It's a perfect place if you want to unwind. They also have a lot of facilities, such as boating, biking and horse back riding.




Say hello to my favorite photo of the event. I mean, look at us. We look so overjoyed. This was taken using Lae's S5, and obviously we looked so ignorant because the phone was waterproof. I got a severe case of cramps after this photo, severe in a case that I ended up crying and it got me paralyzed for ten minutes, but seeing how cute this photo is makes it worth it. :')

hopia club (n.) a club of people who are single or doesn't have a "lovelife"

Overall, this was the best Christmas party ever. All the stress of preparing was worth it; seeing my classmates, including myself, really happy on that day. December 19, 2014 was one of the days I wished that lasted forever, and if given the chance to rewind the day, I would. This is why I would miss them so much; they can make me extremely happy even if they just throw a corny joke or say that they are there for me. I value them more than anything, because they have been there for me for so long I owe them everything. I love you so much, guys. High school never ends.

— Iana the Banana

1 comment: