October 22, 2015

Life Lately // Instagram posts



HI! I'm done with my first ever semester in college and now I'm just waiting for the release of my final grades. Talk about the agony I'm feeling! Anyway, I have tons and tons of backlog right now, but I couldn't blog away just yet because our desktop got reformatted so I'm still on the process of retrieving my files, if ever they can be retrieved. :(

There are a lot of things that has happened lately, actually. Highlights are probably me and my bubba's 3rd anniversary (gahd, saying that makes me feel real old .__.) and surviving my first sem in college!

I'll let my Instagram (@ianathebanana) photos (w/ a few lengthy captions) to the talking for my life lately!

 Legend: my captions start from top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right! :-)



image I have developed this great affinity to minions, that when McDonalds had these cutesy minions toys in their happy meal, I could not help but buy them! I only collected 5 because the other toys were out of stock :(
image #RelationshipBuckletlist checked: going to a fun run together! Idk how we exactly came upon this idea, but nevertheless, we survived! He ran 7k while I ran 5k. :-)
image We celebrated the bubba's birthday in our favorite fastfood chain, KFC! He's down to his last teenage year and I keep on teasing him about it. Hehe.
image Me and my blockmates went to a field trip in the Bangko Sentral branch in our city, and I am still in awe of how tight their security is. Wow.
image This group photo was taken in Garden Orchid Hotel, during the despidida for my high school classmates that were going to UST. I miss them very much!
image I just randomly posted that photo because it was a sort of appreciation post fir the UST people! The guy on my right didn't go to UST tho, but I decided not to crop him away. HAHAHA.


image I posted that photo as an appreciation post for my very close friend who was going to UST, David!
image This was an unplanned twinning with my college classmate, Ahda! If you see it. :--)
image This shoefie was taken at the office of Bangko Sentral during our field trip!
image I actually drew that very cute piggy because it was me and my bubba's activity for our anniversary week day 4. We actually had a week long celeb, and I hope that I could blog about that soon!
image For our day 3, me and the bubba went to Fort Pilar to light some candles and pray.
imageFor our day 4, we had a mini photoshoot with our mickey and minnie mouse ears, and also "family" portraits with our minion baby. HAHAHA!


image HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY! Okay I seriously do not know how he managed to stick with me for 3 freaking years, but I am forever grateful. <3 (this was way back august 11, btw)
image Me and the bubba's forever favorite KFC meal, Duo Meal B! It costs 280 pesos, and it comes with two 1pc chicken with rice, a small box of fun shots, two mashed potatoes, two large drinks and 5 pieces of pillow puffs with chocolate sauce! Nomnom. <3
image This shot was taken at a local church. I just find the scene pretty. Teehee.
image This is the bubba trying to explain to me the main concept of Finance HAHAHA! I can't.
image Here are a few of my new friends from college! (L-R) Francis, Me, Bolyn (technically she's not a new friend because she's my high school classmate) and Alex!
image If you read my previous blogpost, you'd know that I am actually a scholar. My scholarship org holds tutorials for students before midterms and finals! This is me teaching Math101 to my batchmates. :-)

OMG I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BLABBERED MUCH AND I'M JUST ON THE 4TH SET OF PHOTOS? I'M SO TIRED. HAHAHA (i should finish what I started)


image The first two photos are just random photos of my school. They look so purdy!
image That very cool photo was taken during our SMA Night, it was sorty of a culminating activity of the SMA Days. One of the coolest experiences of my freshman year!
image Some Business Ad seniors had stalls set up during SMA days, and they sold these sweets! If you don't know, I am an intense sweet tooth; I like everything chocolate and sweet. Just, UGH. They sold Oreo truffles, ice cream brownie cup and rocky road bars! Plus they were so cheap so I could not help but splurge!
image Adult coloring books are sort of a thing now a days, so me and the bubba decided to channel our inner Picasso for out 37th monthsary!
image PHILIP BAE! Philip is actually my high school classmate and he studies in AdMU now. Way back September 15, which was his birthday, he flew back home and treated us dinner! Such a cutie. <3


image That is how our field in school looks like when it rains really hard. It transforms into a lake.
image After school eat out with my high school classmates!
image BEING A PA OF A PHOTO JOURNALISM STUDENT IS HARD. HAHAHAHA! Those two photos were taken at a local park here in our city :-)
image We surprised one of my bffs, Kay Mari for her birthday! We got her a turtle. He he he.
image Love and Other Foreign Words is actually my current read. This was recommended by on eof my bestfriends!


image Another shoefie with Hessa and Bolyn during our NSTP outreach!
image (I was addicted to shoefies can you tell HAHAHAHA) That was taken during our PE culminating activity, where we danced Zumba for 2 hours straight! Talk about exhausting!
image The next two photos were taken at Fort Pilar. Recently, our city celebrated Fiesta Pilar; which is the biggest festival in our city. A lot of people crowded in Fort Pilar but the trip was worth it!
image Finals vibe be like: I NEED BRAIN FOOD! Sweets and peanuts all over the place!
image I really wanted to get a higher final grade for my math subject, so I did a little extra studying. Thank you it paid off! :-)

WOOOOOO ON TO THE LAST SET OF PHOTOS!! FINALLYYYY HAHAHAHA!


image This is a coffee cake I bought for my mom on her birthday last October 6! It looks and tastes yummy!
image That is how my outlines look during exams, all colorful and shiz. All for Finance!
image My bubba recently had a photo exhibit for his Photo Journalism class, and the supportive girlfriend I am, I went to support him all the way! Congrats bubb :-)
image I went to South Avenue the other day, and it's a new resto here in our city. I tried their South Ribs, and god it was so good! I'm still drooling up to now.
image After finals week, me and the bubba decided to chill out and did some school supplies shopping just because I was pretty impulsive. You have no idea how much I love school supplies. Gahd. Might do I mini school supplies haul for the next semester!
image Lastly, a recent ootd! I rarely post ootds (and this is not even a decent ootd), but the colors of my outfit were extremely cute so I decided to post them! :-)


AND FINALLY WE ARE DONE! Yay! That's how the past 3 months of my life has been, and I wish that I could blog more this sembreak since I got a lot of backlogs! And if your wondering what filter I am using for my Instagram photos, I switch from HB2 and SE3 in VSCO Cam. :--)

Until the next blog post! ♥

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. One of our bucketlist was to go to a fun run too! Unfortunately, my boyfriend was an officer in charge in the event but during that day, I was looking for him in every station and when I checked my phone, there were a lot of messages and missed calls that he was looking for me and he told me he woke up late with his classmate because they just turned off the alarm clock. Hahaha! Though after the event, we ate our breakfast in Mcdo, did some little bit of grocery shopping, visited a local bookstore and talk about random stuff at a park and it was still early in the morning. Wow! Thinking of it makes me feel old since it was a long time ago already. I feel you about being old. Hahaha! XD *teary eyed*

    God bless you and your boyfriend, future CPA! Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess love makes us feel really really old. HAHAHAHA! God bless you and your boyfriend too, future CPA! We can do this. XD ♥

      Delete