December 10, 2014

Ateneo Fiesta 2014 Sepanx

 SEPANX (n.) - separation anxiety; having a hard time letting go of something

For someone from our university, Ateneo Fiesta is the most awaited event of the year. Besides the fact that we won't have any classes, it's nice to get together and see everyone from the university. I made sure this last Ateneo Fiesta would be special because it would be my last fiesta as an high school student, so make the most out of it, right? So here am I, narrating my best Atfest yet, through lengthy captions.

12/01/14: The official logo of Atfest 2014! This year's theme was great; Colores, Vida y Alegria, which translates to Color, Life and Joy. I personally think the logo is created beautifully, it encapsulates what this year's Atfest is all about.
12/01/14: Another cute addition to this year's celebration is the compilation of St. Iggy's cartoons! I forgot what organization made this, but it is really cute! Each cartoon represents a certain academic org or an event; (L-R) Accountancy Tigers, Education Phoenixes, Faculty and Staff Wolves, Graduate School Owls, Grade School Hawks, High School Falcons (), College of Law Knights, Management Lions, Medical School Huskies, Nursing Angels, Basketball Events, Food trip, Open Air Cinema, Gallery Art, Music Fest, School of Information and Technology Griffins and School of Liberal Arts Dragons.
12/01/14: Since the high school did not have a frat shirt, I decided to order the Tribu Atenista Souvenir Shirt. I used it during the Alumni Homecoming Night. Sadly, I was not able to take pictures. :( But nevertheless, I love the shirt!
12/01/14: The Falcon and the Dragon During the Atfest, I also spent quality time with my bubba. I am really really proud of him because everyone knows him as the guy who has the great voice and sang during the music fest. He really has a great voice, and I am glad that he got to share it with everyone plus he told me he had so much fun. So happy for the bubba! ♥
12/02/14: I am not really a sporty person, but I really enjoying watching games, especially football. It just gives me the hype and I seriously wanted to run into the field and join them. HAHAHA!
12/02/14: I will definitely miss this sight; seeing banderitas everywhere! Sadly, I was not able to take a photo of the streets of ADZU during the night because trust me, it looks amazing. It really looks like a whole different place. Gahd, typing this makes me want to go back in time and continue strolling down these streets. Knowing that we occupy another campus far away from here, it makes me miss this sight even more.
12/03/14: This is what kept my Atfest really productive; joining the debate competition! This is Jermiss, my partner. Last 2012, we also joined the Atfest debates and we promised that on the next Atfest debates, we would pair up again. And it happened! We reached semifinals, but sadly got eliminated :-( No regrets though, the high school contingent still won! ♥
12/04/12: FREAKING HIGHLIGHT OF MY ATFEST 2014. I WON TOURNAMENT'S BEST SPEAKER IN THE ATFEST DEBATES!!!! AHHH!!!! I seriously did not expect to be the best speaker, because there were really good speakers against us plus they were college students! This really made me extremely happy and fulfilled. Finally, after a lot of debate competitions and a lot of top ten best speaker awards, I FINALLY GOT THE TOP SPOT! THANK YOU LORD.
12/04/14: I was the on who edited this screen cap and covered my face because haggard. HAHAHA! This is my bubba being forever supportive! The photo was taken right after the awarding ceremony of the Atfest debates, so believe me when I tell you I was "this" haggard. Hahaha! I appreciate my bubba's effort tho, he was really excited to take a photo of me with my certificate. Such cuteness. Hihi. Love that guy to the bits ♥
12/05/14: Me and the bubba had time to roam around during the morning of the Alumni Homecoming, so we decided to take a look at the booth designs. This is the booth of the high school, and we won second place! Yay!

12/05/14: I don't know which academic organization did this lantern, but I was just really amazed on how great it looks! Those wings and the eagle's face are made of plastic spoons. So resourceful and creative! Amazeballs.
12/05/14: This is the Atfest frame. They were located in various locations in the whole campus, so it means one thing: photo op! This frame was located beside our chapel, which explains that statue behind me haha :>
12/03/14: Blurry photos are ♥ hahaha! Taken during the high school night! It somehow started dull but ended up great! Spent it with my classmates since it is our last high school night :(
Overall, my Atfest 2014 was extremely great. Hopes up on the next atfest; it hard to top this yet. :>

— Iana the Banana

2 comments:

  1. Will also blog soon about my Atfest2014 experience! Kahit na one day lang ako naka-go HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bat one day lang, ate? :( Hahaha! Medj hassle din sa amin kasi ang HS kailangan nandun at 8am. Huhu. Looking forward to your post, te. ♥

      Delete