November 10, 2014

The Bubba Diaries: Stress Reliever 101


Meet by bubba! ♥
Last Saturday, after a somehow crazy morning, the bubba decided to do something that we never did before, which was watch a movie in the cinema. We were movie junks, but we would rather stay at some place more “peaceful” in a way like my house. We were running out of things to do, so we decided to try the idea of watching a movie in the cinema. Since we are obviously child at heart, guess what movie we watched. Yup, Big Hero 6.

Photo credits: Disney 

The movie was just simply cute. Just so cute. Plus, Baymax was just adorable. I WANTED TO GO INSIDE THE SCREEN AND HUG HIM. SUCH CUTENESS! I just want to have my own plush toy of Baymax. He’s so huggable! Now more on to the movie, it was pretty good. Well for kids and childs at heart, I guess. It had a mix of entertainment for kids but still has a great story plot. Overall, it was heartwarming. You guys should watch it!
After the movie, we decided to eat at our favorite fast food, KFC. We did not eat anything during the movie, so after being hyped because of too much cuteness, we were hungry. We stayed there for a while and laughed and laughed and talked about a lot of things. It will never be a dull moment when I’m with him.


And then yesterday, after my tiring WMSU entrance test (tiring because it started at 6:30 am), he decided to fetch me from the testing center and then had another unexpected date. After I texted him that my test was already done, he merely texted me “Wait for me, I’m going there.” I felt really relieved and excited because he is the perfect person to help me relax after a tiring day.

Posting this a day before our 27th! Hehe. Happy monthsary, bubba! Thank you for being there anytime I need you. Always remember that I got your back and I will always be here. I love you to the bits!  

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment