May 11, 2015

The Bubba Diaries: 33 months —

I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Falling in love with him I hadn't expected. But being in love with him is something I couldn't stop even if I tried. Maybe it was your laugh, or eyes, or your smile. It could've been your hair, or your voice, or your personality. Whatever it was, it made me fall pretty damn hard. I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer. I want you any way I can get you, not because you are beautiful or clever or kind or adorable although the devil knows you are all these things. I want you because there's no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you.

Could not be more grateful to have someone like you. Happy 33rd monthsary, my love. Always know that I am here for you. Cheers to more days, weeks, months and years with you. I will always be your Wonder Woman and you will always be my Superman. I love you. ☺❤


No comments:

Post a Comment