December 31, 2015

Life Lately: Binge watching and coffee


It has been so long since I updated you guys! I had a lot of time recently, but then I was not so sure about what to blog. When I started to think about revamping my blog, I decided to insert one of the aspects of blogs I love the most, study blogs! So yes, I'm turning Mind over Matter to a study + personal blog! Added to the change of blog topics, I also revamped by blog template! As you can see, I added a new color scheme that is more on the pastel side. I'm currently loving my template so I hope it motivates me to blog more given my hectic schedule. I also added a categories bar, where you can see all of my labels so that you could navigate through my blog easier.

Going back to my life lately, I just spent the whole summer break binge watching series and gobbing up cups of coffee. I tried so hard to do schoolwork, but my body is going against me. Hopefully when 2016 comes, I'll me more motivated to do schoolwork.

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great 2015 (not so for me haha)! Hoping all the best for 2016.

Happy new year, lovelies! 

7 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Iana! :) I am also turning my blog into a study + personal blog and whatever I could blog about that would help people. Through that, it helps me to think more mature topics in blogging. Btw, I love the new makeover. You're so good in tweaking codes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year, Ate Tin! Yup, I guess we're into more mature blogging, and not just whim blogging. It feels great. Why, thank you! Very flattering <3

      Delete
    2. On the other note, I love your latest look of your blog. So good in the eyes. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, happy new year Iana! :) To a more eventful 2016!

    jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year, ate Jhanz! All the best this 2016 *fingers crossed* xo

      Delete
  3. Oooh, can't wait to see your your blog, post-revamp! I could use some motivation to study, hehe. Happy new year! :)

    -Jannette | MERESSE

    ReplyDelete