May 1, 2015

Food Diaries: The Fat Monk

There is a current abundance of new restaurants in our city, offering us a break from the normal grilled food and fried stuff offered in most restaurants. One of the new restaurants in our city is The Fat Monk. It has the Asian cuisine vibe that isn't that common here in Zamboanga. This is actually my second time eating in this resto, the first time was right after my graduation but I did not get the chance to talk photos of the surroundings because the place was jam packed with people. So when we ate there three days ago, the place was almost empty so I took the opportunity to take a few photos. :-)







 I only got a few photos because we were really hungry after having a long day. Anyway, I hope these photos suffice to help you realize how great the place is plus the food is just superb! Good food + good place = perfection! ❤ Perfect restaurant if you want to take a break from your usual grilled and/or fried food. :)

Thanks for reading everybody!
I hope you have a wonderful May ahead. ❤

— Iana The Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment