April 24, 2015

Life Lately: 04/24/15


Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, I didn't update my blog for the past 2 to 3 weeks. I admit, I was a bit lazy, and I decided to lay low from social media (except Twitter tho). I did not have much to blog about also, because my days have been such a routine that nothing much is really interesting.

So my life right now has always been about debate and reading. I have been training with the college debaters to help me get better in debate. I swear to God, I feel so dumb in debate because of all the things I am learning. I really feel how dumb I was back then; I need to rush to evolve from a high school debater to a college debater. Hopefully I make it!

Ever since my last book diaries post, I have read four books. It's the Maze Runner & The Scorch Trials both by James Dashner, When by Victoria Laurie, and The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern. I gave 5 stars to all the books expect The Scorch Trials. The latter is the sequel of The Maze Runner, and I expected so much from this book because The Maze Runner was just so good. Main reason why I did not pursue reading The Death Cure because I saw a lot of negative feed backs about it and I believed that it was not worth the shot.

I am currently reading Cecelia Ahern's books, and I am currently into One Hundred Names. I couldn't find a decent ebook of Love, Rosie which I have been dying to read, so if anyone out there has it, please email me at felisse.morales@gmail.com!

I hope I have more things to blog about already.
Stay safe everyone!

— Iana The Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment