November 15, 2014

Of Blues and White


Kinda ironic that I am wearing a yellow shirt! Didn't like the seal on my blue shirt, sorry. ☺
Random blog post because I just took a college entrance exam! It's the Ateneo de Zamboanga University CET, the university where I'm supposed to go to. I feel extremely nervous, because I am totally aiming for a scholarship! ;-)

This day was such a whirlpool; my day started with the heavy downpour of rain and I thought I was going to be late of the test. I was so nervous because if I won't make it, I won't have any future. Hahaha! And that wasn't even close to how nervous I was when there was an earthquake! Initially, I thought that it was only my back mate kicking my chair, but when I turned my back, his foot was not there so I was terrified! It was seriously an earthquake and it was caused by the 7.3 magnitude earthquake in Indonesia. So scary! Praying for everyone's safety.

Hopefully all of my efforts and prayers to be able to get a scholarship will pay off! Will need your prayers, guys. Thank you very much.

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment