February 26, 2016

What's in my Pencilcase


I believe that having a pencil case (with everything that you would need inside) is one of the most important school item if you would want to be productive and you would want to maximize your note-taking, I highly advise you guys to have a pencilcase!


My pencil case are actually full of basics but I believe that they are the things that you would need the most. I highly suggest that you check your pencil case every so often, so you don't bring things that you don't need to save up space for new things you would need; and to weigh down your pencil case as well. (Highly recommending this video, watch the middle school edition!)

Meet my 4 year old pencilcase! I got this on my 2nd year of high school, in a local department store. This only cost 35 pesos, and I'm glad it last forever. Hahaha!

 Now on to stuff in my pencil case:

My most used pens: Dong-A's Fine Tech in Black (0.4), Blue (0.4), Pink (0.3), Violet (0.3), Sky Blue (0.3), Green (0.3) and Dong-A's MyGel in Pink and Brown. (I love Dong-A they should sponsor me loljoke)


Other stuff: Ruler (necessity because I'm taking up Econ this sem which requires a lot of graphing -.-), sticky flags (plastic and paper ones), cat scissors, friction pen from Pilot, cheap black and pink pens, mechanical pencil and BIC yellow highlighter.

So these are what I bring to school everyday, and I still have a bunch of writing materials and cutesy stuff at home (maybe a separate post :P). Thanks for reading!

P.S. Feels so good to be back at blogging.
P.P.S. I made it to the dean's list last sem! Thank you, God!



No comments:

Post a Comment