March 2, 2015

March 02, 2015 ✿

18 days before high school officially ends!

I have mixed emotions about it, really. Plus its 2 days away from the announcement of graduates, so nervousness and anxiousness are all over me!

Nothing is really special about today, but I just feel like blogging about it. I would like to try to blog about everyday of my life as much as possible (when something productive or new happens). Since I'm a senior, I don't have classes anymore because our final exams were done eons ago. Practically, we just go to school for the sake of our homeroom grade, but we rarely do anything.

Here's what my first Monday of March was like (really detailed version):

Started my day by playing Mafia with my classmates! There were just about 15 of us but it was okay. The game lasted for about an hour or so, then we switched to playing Killer Eye. We know a lot of group games, I don't know why. Hahaha!

After we got tired of playing games and arguing (the games required arguing, okay), we decided to go down the cafeteria for a while. But since Kay, my triplet, and I were not hungry, we decided to chill in the library. Since I forgot to bring my tablet where my copy of David Levithan's Everyday was (current read!), I scanned our library for any fictional books. Luckily I stumbled upon our school's rich collection of Nancy Drew books! It was a totally nostalgic moment because it goes back to my elementary days where I am able to finish a Nancy Drew book a day! I chose the book Nancy Drew: The Clue in the Diary. Kay chose Cecelia Ahern's One Hundred Names (she's the author of Love, Rosie!).

After about 2 hours in the library (ultimate nerds), we decided to go down to the CM office to gather people to have lunch with us. We saw Josh along the way, so he accompanied us for lunch. It was a miracle to see him in school, because we know that he is such a lazy ass! :-P
I look so happy and so... white. HAHAHA! After lunch, we decided to chill in our classroom before going to the audio visual room for the finals of Filipino declamation and extemporaneous. (I became an impromptu emcee! Scroll down for the full story!) I'm going to miss this classroom so much! By the way, it is THAT messy because as what I have told you, we don't have classes anymore so who cares about cleanliness. HAHAHAHA!

I was not able to take photos of the Filipino declamation and extemporaneous finals because I was too busy being an emcee, but maybe our teacher has some photos; I saw her taking pictures earlier. It was really impromptu because our teacher told us that she needed emcees for the program, so Kay and I volunteered! We had nothing else to do so why not? I was challenged because we had to talk in straight Filipino, and I am not that good in expressing thoughts in straight and formal Filipino. But Kay and I managed to push through. Yay! Congratulations to all the winners!

Just a random selfie showcasing my uniform and our curtains. HAHAHA!

Ended the day with a pig out session with Kay and Allen! Everything gets better with food ;-)

Overall, this day was not that productive compared to other days but it was equally fun, for me at least. I have decided to skip school tomorrow to prepare myself for the announcement of graduates. I hope everything will turn out good; for everybody. Our batch is still aiming for 100% graduation! May the odds be ever in our favor! ❤

Sticky Note: I am currently writing a blogpost featuring all the books I read for the past few months, but I am too lazy to finish it because it features 8 books, and I want to write reviews for all of them plus I googled the synopsis of each book for you guys. It has been on my drafts for a few days now, hopefully I get to post it tomorrow or on Wednesday. :-)

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment