February 26, 2015

Faber Men x Polaroids


Before I flood my blog with prom photos, let me do an appreciation post to the fifteen men who made my high school life the best. Without them, I would have been a wreck. They are gentlemen yet jerks at the same time; geniuses yet pasaway. For short, they can be the most bipolar classmates yet the best classmates you can have. I have been with the most of them for four years now, and seeing them mature from naughty kids to mature adults (well, a little) is heartwarming. Most of them will go out of town for college, and thinking about that sucks because I will miss them bigtime.


✿ Meet Andreo, Dreo for short. He's my last seatmate in high school; and third wheeling with him and Delia was a blast. Hahaha! This guy is a sporty person wrapped up in a small body; name a sport and he can excel in it in his first try. You may take him for granted because of his petite body, but he's excels almost in everything. 


✿ Meet Andrew James, AJ for short. My 6 foot tall demanding bestfriend. HAHAHA. He is one of the people I trust the most, I practically tell him everything. He is probably one of the most understanding person I met, yet teases me practically everytime we see each other. #truefriend. He is a genius in math, like a walking calculator. Plus, he's a great basketball player (he has the advantage of his height, duh). He's going to be a future CPA, just like me. HAHAHA!


 ✿ Meet Allen Rafie, Allen for short. THE CUTEST GUY IN THE CLASSROOM. MY LOVES SO SWEET. HEHEHE. Faber girls are going gaga over who has rights over him. During prom, I had rights over him because his polo and my dress had the same color. HEHEHE. He's really hardworking plus really adorable. He's adorable. Really adorable. I just cannot put into words how adorable he is!
✿ Meet Benedick, Ben for short. My forever dance partner. My prom was extremely productive because I danced in the cotillion and also social dances, and Ben was my partner. We have been ballroom dancing since elementary, so the dances in prom were not new to us. He is also a gigantic gentleman, one of the most gentleman people in the classroom. Also a lovestruck guy. HAHAHA!

✿ Meet Jose Gabriel, Gabs for short. I fondly call him David, because its his childhood nickname. He's a great great actor, he is currently the president of our school's theater club. He is extremely talented, and he wants to become a celebrity in the future. I totally support him! I think it's kind of cool to have a friend who is a celebrity. HAHAHA! Also a future CPA, like me!

✿ Meet Gerald Anthony, Gerald for short. Team J member, one of the corniest people who can ever meet. Even if he throws in the corniest jokes, he can manage to cheer you up, even if he makes a fool out of himself. Will definitely miss him when he goes to Cebu (hopefully he'll pass the only entrance exam he'll take!). And hopefully, he will be able to move on from the heartbreak he's having. *winks

✿ Meet Gideon, but I fondly call him Giddy. He's not my classmate anymore; we used to be classmates when we were in first year. Things happened, so he was relocated to another section. But then, that did not lessen the relationship he has with Faber. He goes to our classroom frequently and bonds with us most of the time. He is our walking teddy bear mainly because of his size. HAHAHA!

✿ Meet Girome Seatiel, Giro for short. He my Badz and Faber's horse. He is a really talented person; he can act and sing. He is also very smart and hardworking plus a funny person. He is also one of the people I trust the most because he understands everything and also knows how to keep secrets. Will definitely miss this guy once he goes to AdMU. :-(

✿ Meet Jericho, but we fondly call him Jayko. We are the living proof that past lovers can manage not to be awkward. HAHAHAHA! I trust him so much because he has been such a great friend plus understanding. This guy is all around, from being a great leader to being one of the Top Ten Boy Scouts of the Philippines. Such talent. Plus, grade 7 girls are going gaga over him. HAHAHA.

✿ Meet Joshua, Josh for short. He is probably one of our most YOLO-er classmate, seriously. But then, he still manages to excel. Sorry girls, but this one is taken. He may look like the jock type of guy, but he is really smart. Especially in Physics ( I hate him for that, I suck at Physics).

✿ Meet Philip Rainier, Philip for short. One word to describe his whole existence is silence. When you first meet him, he won't talk. Like ever. If you don't ask him, you won't know that he exists. But once you get close to him, he'll start blabbing about his interest. Hahaha. Rich kid to the highest level; his house is so big that Faber are going there for gatherings and then there are still a lot of space for other people.

✿ Meet Jhomar Rafi, Rafi for short. My soul brother, also the love interest of my triplet Kay. I enjoy third wheeling with them. HAHAHA. Also a smart and hardworking guy. So much love for him and Kay. They look so adorable together.

✿ Meet Ralph Emmerson, Ralph for short. He's not my classmate anymore, just like Giddy. But then, our bond with him remains closely knit. A really good dancer plus a funny person. See you in AdZU next school year, noy! HAHAHA.

✿ Meet Czeide Dydriene, Syoti for an easier access. HAHAHA. He has the most complicated name in the whole world, I swear. He's a great friend, someone you can always depend on. Future conyo because he'll be going to La Salle. All the best, beb!

 ✿ Meet Paolo Luigi, but we call him by his family name, Torres. HAHAHA! He is a walking history book; ask him anything about the Nazi regime or Russia and he'll know it. Also a tall guy and future accountant! Yay for CPAs. :-)

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment