January 10, 2015

Faber x Life Lately

Taken yesterday at Tianina's. Lae's birthday celebration ♥
Hello everyone! Truly sorry for the lack of updates; the previous week has been hell for the seniors since we only have a month before finals. Teachers demand a lot of things, so blogging does not make the cut of daily things to do anymore. Plus the fact that everyday has been a routine, so there isn't anything interesting to blog about. But right now, I feel the sudden urge to blog about my life. Obviously the main highlight of my life right now is my beloved Faber.

✈ Requirements, requirements. As what I have told you earlier in this post, teachers demand a lot of things. If Faber wasn't there to back me up, I would have probably failed everything. Hahaha! We help each other because obviously we all want to graduate together. It's possible, we just have to put a little more effort!

✈ Life Crisis. I'm going to a lot of overwhelming things right now, and I do not know what I'm going to do with all of these things happening in just a blink of an eye. I am confused about everything, but gladly, Faber is there to support me all the way. They know me as the emotional and clingy classmate, and I feel really blessed that even if I tend to annoying them all the time, they still help me cope up with a lot of things. I love you so much guys!

✈ Prom Pairings. Prom is fast approaching (February 14), so this Monday, we'll finally find out who our partners are. In our school, a strict Catholic school, they are the ones who would pick your prom partners for you, unlike other schools where you are the ones who pick your dates. Honestly, we don't feel the prom vibes yet. Compared to last year, it was the only thing that we were thinking. But right now, it seems like prom hasn't landed on our brains yet. Will definitely make the most out of my last prom.

✈ Pigging out. The photo above was taken yesterday during Lae's birthday celebration at Tianina's. If there is one thing Faber's really good at, it's eating. Though we rarely eat stuff in the cafeteria (we always buy water), when we have pig out sessions outside, we are sure to make the most out of it.

✈ Upcoming Overnight Retreat. I am looking forward to this, at the same time very nervous about it. I am really really really emotional, so I don't know what is going to happen during the retreat. I am going to cry buckets, I know it. I am starting to hoard tissues right now, and getting prepared for an asthma attack. I don't know how to feel, but I am looking forward to it. 

There is never a dull moment with Faber, I swear. Separation anxiety is real. One last quarter, and the tears are real. I don't know how I could have survived four years of high school without them. I love you guys, forever!

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment