December 29, 2014

The Bubba Diaries: Mini Surprise



Okay, I am seriously a sucker for anything romantic and little surprises or efforts on the way. I don't know why, it's just that even the simplest and little things people do for me play a big deal in my life. Call me sentimental or overly-emotional, I have been like that since forever.

That is why I seriously had the urge to blog about this because it has been so long since I have seen the bubba, and knowing how far my house is from his, I appreciate his effort. Other girls may see this as something really simple and not blog-worthy, but my happiness is really shallow compared to other people. I have babbled about me a lot, so here is the story:

I initially thought it would be a normal day. Bubba usually wakes up late, like 12 noon late. I also woke up late, around 9 am because I usually wake up at 7 or 8. He asked me if I had any errands to do for today, and I said no. He texted me that he was going somewhere, and it will only be for a short while. After that, he somehow interrogated me; asking me if I was sure that I would not be going anywhere. I repeatedly said yes, shocked at his sudden curiosity. And after what it seemed like 30 minutes, he flooded me with these texts:


And when I got out, lo and behold, cheese cupcakes. I looked around and I saw that he was still around. Being the typical me, I ran and hugged him and cried. I'm sorry. Typical me. He was in a bit of a hurry because he had somewhere to go to. I did not mind, what was important is that I got to see him (plus hugged him lol). I was really haggard during that time, I did not have time to fix my hair nor wash my face to look presentable because the surprise was super overwhelming. He told me it was okay, I still look pretty. Teehee. ☺


We have a thing for everything cheese, I don't know why. When he was still courting me, he used to give me cheese sticks every day. Today, he gave me the scrumptious Mrs. Brown's cheese cupcakes. They are heaven.

So that's it. To sum it all up, I feel extremely happy today. Happy holidays everyone!

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment