April 4, 2015

Faber Family's Despedida



March 31, 2015 — April 01, 2015
 
Despedida is a Spanish term that means leaving; a send off party for someone.

After countless outings and graduation parties, we had our final send-off party. We decided to have a despedida After this, we would go all our separate ways and see each other again probably 9 months. We decided it to become an overnight at one of our hotels in the city: Astoria Regency.

I have to say, I will never forget this overnight or despedida, because I have seen the sides of my classmates that I have never seen before. If people tell you the a person has an 8am, 8pm, 12mn and 3am personality, believe me, they're telling the truth. Me and my classmates struggled most of the night for some reasons, thus we did not have the luxury of sleep. We stayed up all night, and talked about things we never thought we would talk about.

I am just really grateful I took the opportunity of going to this overnight (because I am not an outside person), because it was one of the best moments I have spent with Faber. ❤

✿ March 31, 2015 ✿

7:29 pm: Say hello to the birthday boy, Allen! ❤

7:43 pm: Third-wheeling like a pro with Jayko and Jermiss! Chilling at the room. ❤

7:56 pm: Waiting at the hotel's reception for our food.

7:58 pm: Me & Jermiss' sad face because our food has not arrived yet. Why, KFC? :-(

9:26 pm: Bonding time with my pandas slash girls, Kay and Jermiss! We had a sort of heart to heart talk because Jermiss will be flying to Manila for college really really soon! :-( ✈

10:54 pm: A photo op with the birthday boy again! ❤

11:00 pm: A photo with the Asians! L-R: Jayko, Me, Lae and Paolo! ☯
☕ April 01, 2015 ☕

8:00 am: A morning swim with Faber! ☁

9:05 am: With my drunkard friend, Gerald! He was already sober during this time. HAHAHA!
This is the last time that we will have a gathering that isn't called a "reunion" yet. The word itself sounds really weird, but I can't believe we'll see each other during those times. Added sadness is that we may never be complete again. :-(

But let's not dwell on sadness! Most of my best memories are when I am with Faber.
I love you, Faber! You made me realize that having a family outside the home is possible. ♡

Ended March and started April right because of Faber.
Thank you for reading! ❤

— Iana the Banana



No comments:

Post a Comment