March 27, 2015

The Countdown Ends Here: Graduation

Congratulations, Batch 2015! #SexySen1or5

The long wait is over. After what seemed like months away is now over. I am officially a high school graduate. I did not know what to feel on the day itself, after numerous countdowns, I had nothing to look forward about high school anymore because it was ending. The day just went smoothly, it seemed like everything was falling to place.

The day what filled with mixed emotions: happiness because obviously, I was graduating; nervousness because I might trip because I was wearing heels and I had stockings on and the undeniable sadness because of the separation anxiety I will be feeling with Faber. What better way to describe my graduation than with photos?

Meet my ever supportive Dad!
A groupie during the class picture taking. #badass
Meet my pretty mom!

Team J forever!
During the awarding of medals :-)
A group photo after the mass.
A group photo after the graduation ceremony!



A self-portrait after the mass.
A priceless moment.


Faber Family!

This group hug tho. :-(
I could not put into words how happy I am and blessed I am to have been given a chance to study in a prestigious school such as the Ateneo: plus having the bonus of graduating with honors. All of this is for the greater glory of God.

Next blog post: My Faber Appreciation Post ;-)

— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment