March 15, 2015

Last High School Recognition Day


4 more days until graduation, I don't know what to feel! :(:

Last March 13, I had my last recognition day in high school. It's kind of sad that I call every single thing I do as my last, because I did not expect that time would fly this fast. On my last blog post {Click!}, I mentioned that I still had seventeen days before graduation, and now it's less than a week before graduation. :-(

Now going back to the recognition day story...

Like any normal recognition day, with all the name calling and medal awarding, it was a short program. What made it special are the photos we took after. It was our last time wearing our gala uniform, so let's snap away!

Meet my ever supportive mom!
Peace Award part 1! ✌ Jayko, the one on the right is one the the Young Peace Weaver awardees. Congrats, bruh!
Peace Award part 2! ✌
Just cuties! (L-R) Jermiss, Me, Allen, Shaira ✿
FRIENDSHIP GOALS! I could not imagine my life without these girls, and knowing that Jermiss will be leaving soon (really really soon) breaks my fragile heart. But at least we still have a few more days to catch up and make the most out of our remaining days together. Plus, Kay would be taking Accountancy as well, so there is a possibility we would be blockmates! YAAAAAY! ❤
With my two 6-foot classmates (I feel so small around them), Aj and Jayko!

One of the boys ✌
Team GT (Gifted & Talented)! Insert Kath here! Will blog about the debate event soon! :))
A groupie with our very own Father Principal! ❤
THE DEBATER IN ME. HAHAHAHA! Really happy all my efforts in debating paid off. ❤
— Iana the Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment